Bulletin l 1st September
2 September, 2019
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK
WOMEN'S FELLOWSHIP NIGHT
Filipino Cookery Night with Remy
September 5th // 7:30PM // Church Cafe
All Ladies are welcome to come along and enjoy a delicious evening
Gold coin donation to help cover costs of food.
For inquiries contact Fiona Emery or Julie Gent.
SATURDAY PRAYER & EVANGELISM WORKSHOP
// September 7th //
8:30-9:30 [Prayer Time]
10:00-11:30 [Evangelism Workshop]
There will be a time of coffee & fellowship
between the prayer time and evangelism workshop
COMING UP SOON
COMBINED BRETHREN CHURCHES OF SA CONFERENCE
14th Sept // 1:30-5:30pm // Church@Paravista
Arthur Roderick will be speaking about "The Challenges Facing the Church today"
There will also be a mission offering going towards the 'Romanian Gypsy Church Project"
Jack and Thora Gow would like to offer (free of charge!!) the following books to anyone who might be interested.
- The Personal Growth Study Bible(NKJV) – hard cover - as new, no inscriptions
- Mosques & Miracles by Stuart Robinson -paperback – good cond. ( prev. In Temple Christian College Library)
- Competent to Counsel by Jay E Adams – hard cover – new (Intro to Nouthetic Counselling)
- Evolution, the fossils still say NO! by Duane T Gish – paperback - as new cond.
- A Young Woman after God’s Heart by Elizabeth George - paperback- as new altho’ preowned
- George Beverley Shea by Paul Davis – paperback – as new – Biography
- Ruth Bell Graham, compiled by Stephen Griffiths - paperback – as new altho’ pre owned - Biographical
- In His Steps by Charles M Sheldon – hardcover - good condition – novel, theme “What would Jesus Do?
- A Sister’s Secret by Wanda E Brunstetter – paperback – large print, fair condition – Christian novel.
If you are interested, please see Jack or Thora and they will bring the book/books to Craigmore.
Acc. Name: Craigmore Christian Church
BSB: 065 137
Acc: 009 008 62
Description: Offering (Include name of person/ministry if designated gift)
Bring in cash to Sunday services and place in offering bag
General offering: $2,033.30
General offering: $2,280.75
Budgeted average weekly offering: $105,400
Actual average weekly offering: $96,122
Budgeted year to date: $3,100
Actual year to date: $2,287
If you would like to submit an article to be included in the next Bulletin, please contact the church office or Ash Barnes.
Items for inclusion in the next Bulletin are required by 9th September
For prayer requests, please contact Annette Porrovecchio.
Ph: 0413 216 722
Requests will be forwarded to the prayer chain team members to pray over. If you want your prayer request to remain confidential please let Annette know that it is for the prayer chain team only.
PASTORS & ELDERS
Jeff Spencer | Senior Pastor | 0417 088 615
Andrew Kelly | YA Pastor | 0430 147 927
Phil Emery | Pastor | 0433 120 115
Graeme Holmes | Elder | 0437 755 007
Ian Rowbottom | Elder | On Sabbatical