Bulletin l August
11 August, 2020
COVID19 & CHURCH
Hopefully you all received the update from the Elders this week regarding our services. Here are a few key points we need people to be mindful of:
- If you are feeling unwell please remain home even if symptoms are of a mild cold
- When coming into the church building use the hand sanitiser at the entry
- Please remember social distancing and practice this as much as possible on site
- Sunday School is still operating and will have children from different families separated as much as possible
- To comply with drinking and eating ruling this week, we ask that you be seated once you have your coffee/tea
- Please sit with your family or friends you have regular contact with outside of church during the week
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs or the like with other church members
- At the end of the service feel free to talk to those nearby where you are seated.
- Parents with children under Sunday School age please continue to feel free to use the play area beside the kitchen. If you are using this area you will need to be responsible for your children and be there with them as doors to car park and toilets are open to avoid multiple people handling and therefore a potential danger for young ones.
- Chairs, tables, toys, door handles, and toilets are cleaned between services
To help with social distancing and now we have an idea of numbers attending services the café area will have less chairs set up. You don’t need to sign in for Sunday services as we have a roll we take. At all other times please sign in if a ministry/home group leader is not taking the roll.
Through this time let’s all do our part and if you have any concerns please speak to one of our pastoral team.
MAF - Fuel for Father's Day
Don’t look any further for a Father’s Day Gift - MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship) has you covered with Fuel for Father’s Day.
MAF is a “Christian fellowship dedicated to the use of technology and aviation to
reach out to, and assist other groups reach out to isolated people through the developing world. The use of light aircraft means we can reach places otherwise inaccessible due to poor roads, flooded roads, no roads, mountain ranges, swamps, and rivers. Bone-jarring drives or arduous, multiple-day journeys become short one- or two-hour flights, bringing help and hope where it is most needed, sharing Christ’s love.”
Donating this Father’s day will help fuel a plane so MAF are able to continue their ministry to those in need. Donate online at [jerrycan.maf.org.au](https://jerrycan.maf.org.au/)
Speak to Leila Lydeamore for more information.
0433 120 115
TUESDAY (Young Adults)
0437 755 007
Please contact Phil, andrew, or Graeme before attending, thanks
General Offering: $3,511
General Offering: $2,612.50
BUDGET (revised due to COVID)
Weekly budget: $2,900
Average Weekly: $2,745
Budget Year to Date: $89,900
Actual Year to Date: $85,093
Acc. Name: Craigmore Christian Church
BSB: 065 137
Acc: 009 008 62
Description: Offering (Include name of person/ministry if designated gift)
OR in the offering bag
Bring in cash to Sunday services and place in offering bag
If you would like to submit an article to be included in the next Bulletin, please contact the church office or Ash Barnes.
For prayer requests, please contact Annette Porrovecchio.
Ph: 0413 216 722
Requests will be forwarded to the prayer chain team members to pray over. If you want your prayer request to remain confidential please let Annette know that it is for the prayer chain team only.
PASTORS & ELDERS
Jeff Spencer | Senior Pastor | 0417 088 615
Andrew Kelly | YA Pastor | 0430 147 927
Phil Emery | Pastor | 0433 120 115
Graeme Holmes | Elder | 0437 755 007
Ian Rowbottom | Elder | On Sabbatical